HOW TO GET AN OPTIMUM PICTURE PERFORMANCE from Your Projector
At McCormick Concepts, we understand how important a great quality picture is in your home theatre. Getting the right settings and quality of picture can be the difference between viewing and absolute immersion.
Think of your projector like your glasses, over time they dirty and out of focus. The difference is, people don’t think about cleaning their projector lens, like they do their glasses. What home theatre owners do not realise is, by following the step below, you can get up to 30% better picture clarity and brightness.
Need Better picture quality? FOLLOW Steps BELOW:
- Take a warm damp microfibre cloth and wipe the projector lens. Run over the lens a few times. NOTE make sure the cloth is a clean cloth before use, do not make it dripping wet and ABSOLUTELY NO CHEMICALS.
- Follow with drying lens with a microfibre cloth. Again make sure it is a clean cloth that will NOT scratch the lens.
- After you have cleaned and dried the lens, normally a projector will have a test pattern setting. You can find this on your projector remote.
- Press the Test Pattern button on the remote control or the down arrow button on the control panel.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons on the remote control or press Enter on the control panel to cycle through the available test patterns.
- Adjust the image as necessary. The test pattern will bring up a framed image on the screen that will allow you to do a zoom and refocus to bring it back into focus.
All in all, this simple cleaning and tuning could dramatically improve your picture quality and viewing experience. Best of all it is very easy doesn’t take much times.
To read more about adjusted your projectors settings check out the link below:
Need More Assistance?